Sunday, January 28, 2007

Movie Review: Salaam-e-Ishq

Rating -
Comments - Time is precious. Dont waste it. Dont watch the movie!!
Last Friday's trip to Inox to see Salaam-e-Ishq was a complete waste of time. Not only was the movie bad but i spent about 150 bucks travelling to and back from there. The direction was bad, the acting on the whole was terrible, the movie is a copy of an english movie.... doesnt seem i enjoyed it too much, does it? The only good things about that evening were :-
1) I still haven't paid for the ticket (Ssshhh.... No one tell shreya).
2) Devesh's dressing sense (The stars).
Now about the movie...
3) The music is pretty good. Atleast much better than the movie itself.
4) Anil Kapoor's dancing skills
5) Sohail Khan's part is FUNNY.....
6) Govinda's acting was good i felt.
The rest of it was pretty much shit. So if you have seen the movie, i guess you feel pretty much how i felt. If you haven't, then please save yourself the money and the time and dont watch it. For now, watch this trailer (the movie looks much better at this length).
Cheers...

6 comments:

A_y_u_s_h said...

nikhil needs to find some other work 2 do...

Anonymous said...

hehe..yup..and yes the movie was terrible..(and i saw it TWICE...=#)..oh and congratulaaations...ur finally blogging again...=)..
-ekta-

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 310 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 170 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that exact brand. The prices seeking the shoes were approximately 310 dollars everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular make. The prices for the velcros were about 220 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?