Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What was I saying again...??

It just had to happen, didnt it. I sit to write my column, and there... I cant remember what i wanted to write about. And after that, the more i try and recollect, the more i forget what i wanted to say. Come to think of it, i really do suffer from memory loss. Investigating into the matter now, i realise that i've had this problem from my birth. As hard as i try, i dont remember being born. That, which would arguably be the most important moment of life, is not remembered by me. Also, even without remembering this, i and a lot of my family and friends, almost all of whom do not have any memory of my birth celebrate the anniversary of the date every year. Even i celebrate so many others' birthdays. I do remember the days, but i dont remember any of them being born.
I can think of so many other times when this memory-loss-syndrome occurs. Though i feel i have studied everything for my dreaded exams, i dont remember the same answers while writing my papers.
Another annoying time to have loss of memory is when you try to remember someone's name. It is quite an experience i go through when i see a familiar face and cant attach names to them. Even worse if those faces come up to you and ask you if you remember them by name.
I think i might have to check myself up to make sure nothing is wrong with me. And what was i going to write on the blog this time?? I just dont remember.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe!!! this is nice... n shud i take this the reason for u not comin to school today cos u forgot there was??!!!
-shreya

Anonymous said...

yeah...i know..

Anonymous said...

i'm just happy i dont remember being born...imagine!!for that 1st gasp of air...